Saturday, December 25, 2010

Back to Work...

On December 1st, I started working part time at Reynolds High School. Yes, Sean and I work at the same place, and yes we do see each other "hard at work" sometimes.  However, my job is completely opposite of Sean's :).  I'm in the Community Preschool.  The high school offers a child development class where high schoolers develop and teach lessons to children who are enrolled in the preschool.   I never thought in a million years I would work at the high school level.  I absolutely love it and the other teachers I work with!

 So, with Sean and I both working, Taylor had to start going to "school" too.  It was SO difficult for me to leave him!  Taylor only had a few tears but now he LOVES it. 
Here's a few pictures of the "Christmas party".  



He goes to one of Sean's player's mother's... whom I might add watches 3 other BOYS!?  Poor Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment