Monday, May 17, 2010

Going Away Party

We have made some of the greatest friends here in Laredo.  This past weekend the neighborhood had a get together for Sean and I.  It was our favorite, a crawfish and shrimp boil with all the fixins'!  Of course it was excellent, my mouth was on fire the entire night.  One great thing about Laredo is everyone here can cook... and I mean cook!  I haven't had a bad dish yet.  And as a going away gift, everyone put their favorite recipes in a cookbook for Sean and I!  I will cherish those recipes forever!  Thank you everyone who took part in this celebration!  Sean and I are so lucky to have such great neighbors!  I took ZERO pictures the entire night.  What was I thinking?!  I pulled these pictures off of a friend's Facebook page to share.

Checking out our new cookbook. 






No comments:

Post a Comment